Your driveways, sidewalks and parking lots experience a lot of daily wear and tear. If you want these surfaces to last as long as possible, you should hire Chip Seal Paving to complete a tar and chip installation.
Tar and chip coatings are a great way to keep your concrete, blacktop, hardtop or gravel surfaces smooth and intact. Learn more about the tar and chip installation process by calling 225-485-0247 today. We serve clients in Baton Rouge, LA, McComb, MS , Dayton or Columbus, OH.
Wondering what a tar and chip installation can do for your surfaces? You won't hesitate to schedule an appointment once you learn that this protective sealer can...
- Enhance the appearance of your surfaces
- Improve traction for better safety
- Protect the underlying surface from aging, oxidation and general wear
- Make your paved surfaces more durable
- Extend the service life of your pavement